Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, May 27, 2008

    i had training today and i sprained my ankle while running . i wanted to continue the run but is like mr lim and ms ferng wants me go back to sit and rest . when i walked it is like damn pain la . and the way i sprained is freaking funny la . it is just one small step there and i cannot even see then i kind of tripped over it then i sprained until lor . got problem walking down the stairs . the SRJC people run until so fast la . crazy lor . then we the pl trackers have to follow their speed and somemore got staircase de lor . tired *yawns* samantha help me took ice and put on my leg and also thank you for your counter pain . haha . THANK YOU SAMANTHA:D and jiaping i hope your leg is also ok haha my leg hurts too k . but you better come for training on thursday . I FEEL LIKE TAKING PART IN NATIONALS IN JULY [3K AGAIN?] but i dont think ms ferng will allow through my attendance and always giving excuses when i not going track . sad:(

    AND , I AM DAMN SAD LA . I LOST MY THUMBDRIVE . I MESSED MY WHOLE TABLE AND ROOM STILL CANNOT FIND LA . SOMEONE HELP ME I NEED MY THUMBDRIVE FOR TOMORROW COMPETITION . WHY MUST I LOST NOT AT THE RIGHT TIME ? AND THE THUMBDRIVE IS COSTLY . SOMEONE HELP !!!!!! IF I DONT TELL MY PARENTS , I WILL HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE USING MY OWN MONEY AND IT IS SO EXPENSIVE . SAD :( LATER PARENTS WILL SCOLD ME ALSO . THE OTHER TIME STILL LOST MY EZ-LINK . HAIZ . HAVE TO PAY 19 DOLLARS FOR IT LOR . LOLS-.- WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ? I RANSACKED MY WHOLE HOUSE ALRDY BUT STILL CANNOT FIND :( CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ? I AM ALRDY DYING OF ANKLE PAIN , HEAT STROKE AND SAD FOR THUMBDRIVE . DEAR LORD , PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY THUMBDRIVE:D lols mircale please come through at this time . lols-.- I REALLY NEED TO FIND IT BY TODAY . IF NOT I WILL FAIL MY COMPETITION TOMORROW [ NOT CCA ]

    ~phy..(:

    No comments: