REACHED HOME FROM OCC! WENT MUMMY WORK TO HAVE dinner! (: met mummy and daddy there then i reached there at about 6pm i guess then waited for daddy to take shower, while waiting, me and mummy went in to staff lounge to watch TV haha:D after that daddy came then we walked to vanda terrace to eat dinner there haha(: i ate seafood la mian, very nice after that ate a lil bit of rojak and had banana split and I'M GETTING FATTER, WHICH I NEED TO GO SLIM DOWN VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON! hahah(: after that went back home! took MRT to Yio Chu Kang then took 45 home-d!!!! :D and i'm home using the computer haha (:
tomorrow daddy says going bugis and raffles place! haha:D
I NEED GO BUY CLOTHES, am running out of clothes especially shirt. i think my friends i go out with can tell that i'm kind of always wearing the same attire but i got WASH OKAY HAHA LOL -.-"
phyllis ; I MISS YOU VERY MUCH ):
No comments:
Post a Comment