Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, November 25, 2008



    WHEN YOU BECAME SO NICE TO ME EH?
    FIRST TIME EH.
    NEVERMIND.

    I awake in the middle of the night,
    Out of my dreams and into reality,
    You were there, but also here.

    I lie here in bed and stare up at the ceiling,
    Your image is burned in my mind,
    You are gone, but I still feel you near.

    I long for your touch and your gentle caress,
    And to just hold you and watch you as you sleep,
    I can’t wait to see you again.

    Just a few hours ago, we were one,
    You and I together, like lovers often are,
    Your sent still lingers on my skin.

    I run my tongue across my lips, I can still taste you,
    Feelings rush through me and I am overcome,
    It’s amazing what your kiss can do to my heart.

    I suddenly realize how much I miss you,
    And how much my heart yearns to be yours,
    Even though right now we are apart.

    I slowly start to drift off to sleep,
    You are my dreams and my reality,
    You are my everything.

    I LOVE YOU! <3

    No comments: