Tweet tweet

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    If not for you, I wouldn’t know
    What true love really meant.
    I’d never feel this inner peace;
    I couldn’t be content.

    If not for you, I’d never have
    The pleasures of romance.
    I’d miss the bliss, the craziness,
    Of love’s sweet, silly dance.

    I have to feel your tender touch;
    I have to hear your voice;
    No other one could take your place;
    You’re it; I have no choice.

    If not for you, I’d be adrift;
    I don’t know what I’d do;
    I’d be searching for my other half,
    Incomplete, if not for you.

    I JUST MET BRINTHA AND KUSHBOO. WE WENT HEARTLAND MALL TO SHOP AND I HAD MY LUNCH. LOL -.- AFTER EATING, BRIN WALKED HOME. ME AND KUSH TOOK BUS. KUSH TOOK 107 AND I TOOK 113 HOME-D (: CAME HOME STARTED USING COM. AFTER THAT ABOUT 6 WILL BE GOING TO CHURCH FOR DECOR STUFF. (: HAHA. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW CHRISTMAS DRAMA. <3 HAHA. (: FUNNY DRAMA I'M GOING SEE TOMORROW EH. (: PEEPS, REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ALSO. THEN WE CAN HAVE MORE SALVATIONS! :D THANKS PEEPS. (: BYE.

    JIA YI, YOU MUST BE GLAD I PUT THIS UP. HAHA. GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR ANUTIE ACTING! HAHA. (:

    PHYLLIS ; YOU LEFT MY HEART.

    No comments: