Tweet tweet

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    Your lips speak soft sweetness
    Your touch a cool caress
    I am lost in your magic
    My heart beats within your chest

    I think of you each morning
    And dream of you each night
    I think of your arms being around me
    And cannot express my delight

    Never have I fallen
    But I am quickly on my way
    You hold a heart in your hands
    That has never before been given away

    I wrote your name in the sky,
    but the wind blew it away.
    I wrote your name in the sand,
    but the waves washed it away.
    I wrote your name in my heart,
    and forever it will stay.

    EAGER, ILOVEYOU!
    Whenever I sees you,
    I go shy.
    Whenever I walked pass you,
    My face goes red.
    Whenever I msg you,
    I'll have this feeling that you will not reply,
    but you did.
    THANK YOU!
    And,
    ILOVEYOUALOT!

    You are the only one that can give me the joy that i need! (:

    230808 ; THE DAY I SEE YOUR FACE!

    No comments: