Tweet tweet

    Saturday, March 14, 2009


    I'm sorry for what i've done wrong to the clique. But my feelings for you all will nvr go off. You all are my best clique i ever had in my entire life. Vee, i'm sorry about that matter and i hope it will rest. I didn't say it was your fault? Cos if someone drop your phone, your normal reaction would be "OI" isn't it? That was my only reaction. But i didn't know you were angry w me cos of that? I'm sorry. But i still love you guys to the max. And, val & vee, our friendships for 10 ten years will nvr break, am i right? I love you all! (: What have i changed? I don't seem anything. Whenever i wanna talk to you all, you all like don't really care or can't be bothered w me. I feel hurt inside me. But the only thing that i've been hiding it in my heart for so long is that, " I'll nvr want to leave this clique throughout my entire life even when we are graduated & also i hope even if we depart from each other, we will still know the memories and times we shared together, and we will create more outing if we are free and whenever you guys can." And, clique. Those people results are not good, i hope you all will try harder. & i think i'm one of them. cos i failed practically everything besides English & Maths. Well done val & vee. I know about you all results. not sure about the rest. But, whatever it's, i know you all can do better than that, am i right? Another thingy that i've been hiding inside my heart for long is that, " I love you all & nvr want to leave <3.">One thing for sure, our friendship will nvr break again! ILY.

    ILY, PERVERT CLIQUE<3.

    No comments: