
I'M VERY TIRED. I NEEDA REST. I DON'T WISH THIS THINGY TO HAPPENED AGAIN. IT'S THAT LAST AND FINAL TIME OKAY. I'M TIRED AFTER THIS INCIDENT. DON'T HAPPENED AGAIN PLEASE. IT'S OUR LAST YEAR. YOU ALL STARTED IT WELL, HOW ABOUT ENDING IT WELL? this is gonna be the last time alright? almost the whole day i was just practically sneezing and coughing. i'm so tired. i really needa a rest but there doesn't seems like i've the time.
our friendship musn't break anymore.
A true friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.tmr got training. i'm so tired la. but i still got to go. i needa cca points. faster like somewhere in april so that i can step down & study for my 'N' levels. i did so badly for like the term 1 common test. i better not get that results for 'N' levels or else uh, my future is going to just fall la.
No comments:
Post a Comment