Tweet tweet

    Friday, April 17, 2009

    Your lips speak soft sweetness
    Your touch a cool caress
    I am lost in your magic
    My heart beats within your chest


    I think of you each morning
    And dream of you each night
    I think of your arms being around me
    And cannot express my delight
    Never have I fallen
    But I am quickly on my way


    You hold a heart in your hands
    That has never before been given away
    I wrote your name in the sky,but the wind blew it away.
    I wrote your name in the sand,but the waves washed it away.
    I wrote your name in my heart,and forever it will stay.


    Count the ways
    The endless hours and the days
    My heart will pain and ache for you
    There’s nothing else that I can do
    Nothing more I want than this


    Love, comfort, peace and bliss
    Vast is your love vast is your heart
    From you I will never part


    I know that we will never be
    But I dream of you so constantly
    The times my eyes have cried their tears


    The times I gave into my fears

    The loneliness I feel insideI hope this feeling will subside

    When I see you my heart skips a beat
    I crave the day I feel your

    I only need you to be complete touch

    I want to hold you oh so much

    I close my eyes and see your face

    My time with you will not erase
    Your tender lips, your graceful walk

    Your loving smile, the way you talk

    So count the ways

    The endless hours and the days

    I have spent on loving you

    If you only had a clue.

    ILY<3

    No comments: