but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
I woke up this morning thinking of youAnd i wondered if you were thinking of me to...
I sat up and thought about our last goodbyeand all i could do was sit there and cry
It's hard to let you go when i know what we could beI just have to wait until the day that you will finally see
Maybe someday you'll realize how much i care for youand maybe you'll realize that you care for me to
But until we meet what could be fate,i'll just sit here thinking of you and wait...
heyheyheyheyhey, you really got to cheer up!? don't cry over it. you still have me & it won't change anything even if you cry for him. if he dw, not as if other people dw. don't worry. you are still young. i really dk how to cheer you up. but i am trying to use the ways that you cheered me up. but i doubt it is gonna help. but really, it won't change the fact of it. you still got me alright?! ((: cheer up:D ily<3
Love is not about getting - but giving.
No comments:
Post a Comment