Tweet tweet

    Saturday, June 27, 2009

    Went for church today.
    Before youth ablaze,
    Went to eat beancurd with Wai Yee.
    I bought grass jelly drink & peanut.
    Haha (:
    Left there about 3.45pm.
    Board the bus at 3.55pm.
    Was kinda late though.
    But we rush.
    Haha (:
    Reach there,
    They already started worship.
    Worship then sermon as usual.
    But sermon by Uncle Raymound.
    Talk about Godly Ambitious.
    After that went for dinner.
    Da bao KFC to hawker center to join the rest to eat.
    After dinner,
    Went to playground to talk & played around.
    The rest keep scaring me with gollibans except some people.
    Haha (:
    Mostly is JAMES!!!
    Slaughter you soon.
    HAHA (:
    HOPE YOU DONT COME MY BLOG EH. HAHA (:
    Left there about 9.15pm I guess.
    Took bus with Grace & Li Xian.
    Reach home about 9.40pm.
    Bathe & use com.
    Didnt watch boys over flower.
    Gonna watch them online better. HAHA (:

    Okay, shall post tmr.
    Gonna go shopping with SISTER tmr!
    lol. (:
    I guess im just gonna buy backpack.
    Cos i spent alot of money this week already.
    Haha (:

    No comments: