Tweet tweet

    Wednesday, June 10, 2009

    What did I do wrong this time?
    Im not even playing.
    What you want me talk to you?
    I can msg you, but what do I say?
    Why girls have to start a conversation?
    I dont play & im serious.
    I did this cos i realised we cant do it.
    Wont do it good too.
    Im really sorry if i've hurt you in anyway.
    I already explained to you,
    What else you want me to do?
    & it is still young.
    If you think that telling EVERYONE, will help?
    Then is up to you.
    Im really tired to care about all this.
    Go on & do whatever you want kay.

    Anw, this is kinda how i felt when you first did it.
    Im not asking for revenge.
    But i really think we cant handle it.
    So, i had to let go.
    I really apologised to you.
    Im really really sorry.

    What must everything happened to me?
    What did I really do?
    I shall leave it to God & ask Him for help.

    No comments: