The blog cant upload pictures.
So I cant upload pictures.
So I cant upload pictures.
TODAY!
Had school as per normal.
Met Kush & brin at traffic light at about 6.50-7am as per normal.
Went to school.
Teacher thought i sick cos i wore jacket to school.
Then,
Had normal spot check.
First time we pass that place.
First time we pass that place.
I cant accept it.
How i hope that is not the truth?
After F&N,
Was so upset & then cried.
During CPA,
Was talking about history & You.
Didnt really do any CPA workbook questions at all.
When she was talking about You,
idk i just feel some weird things,
& started crying.
I nvr know you mean this much to me.
Talk to teacher after school with pig.
ILY. <3
After school rush back home.
Went home with vee to take Puvan's birthday cake.
Rush back to the mama shop.
Chit-chat & celebrated Puvan's early birthday.
After that,
Went back school to use computer.
But ended up,
I didnt even use.
Cos, they had lessons until 3.45pm.
& was too tired so lie at the cosy corner in the library
Until about 4.15pm.
Went to AMK hub.
Checked friend's birthday present & shopping with Kush.
Left there at about 6.30pm.
Took 169 to Kush's house there.
Cross the road, kush waited for 132 bus to come then she walked back home.
So, took 132 then alighted at Hougang stadium there.
Took either 62 or 113.
But 113 came first.
But 113 came first.
So took 113 & went back home.
Reached home about 8.30pm.
Bathe & watch 9pm show & using com.
That's about it.
Haiz,
I still cant get over it.
Talked about it already.
I still cant accept the fate & can i dont accept the fact?
Always got nightmare. ):
Once i close my eyes,
I see You. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment