Tweet tweet

    Sunday, July 19, 2009

    Yesterday! (:

    Left house at 1.30 plus.
    Walked to bus stop & took 62 to church.
    Walked to church.
    Put our bags in the room.
    & went to HM to buy lunch & birthday present.
    After that,
    Took 113 back to church.
    Was lazy to walk.
    Eat & studied in room 206.
    About 3.45pm,
    We went up for YA.
    Was so cold..
    Had sermon till 6.15pm.
    Headed down for cell till about 6.30pm..
    Went to HM for dinner.
    Ate wan ton mee.
    Went to park till 8.40pm.
    & walked home with wai yee & gabriel.

    Today!
    Woke up at 11 something.
    Was very tired.
    This morning, woke up with bad sore throat.
    Went to eat mee fen soup near basketball court there.
    Headed home,
    Use com & im gonna study later.
    Not sure if im going out for dinner today.

    I wanna celebrate birthday with you.
    But why cant I? ):
    I miss you & I love you.

    No comments: