Tweet tweet

    Thursday, December 24, 2009

    Wednesdayyy. Went jogging at 10.15am with waiyee at maplewood park :) I jog only for 2 rounds while she jog for 1 and a half round then we stopped. Suddenly like no energy to run. I think cause I still like very tired. No energy to run at all. Plus no motivation and very very very long never run liao le. Should go jogging soon againnnn :D After jogging, we went back home and bathe and met in the bus at 12.40pm. Took 53 and went down to Bishan and took MRT down to Orchard. Walked to Shaw House and went to buy the tickets to watch New Moon :D The show is very nice but the wolf come out part then very scary cause the volume damn loud then make it very scary. Hahaha. After watching, we took MRT down to City Hall to meet Sophia and Pig. We watched them eat lunch then went to Headphone Gallery and Case logic to slackkkk and talked with them. Waited for them to end work. Went to High Street cause sophia and waiyee need to collect pay. Followed them then walked to Central and went to BK for our dinner. After eating at about 11pm we walked out to the bus stop and waited for waiyee's father to drive us back home. Reached home at about 11.45pm :D And I'm damn tireddd. I'm going sleep soon. Tmr still wanna go shopping. Lol.

    No comments: