Tweet tweet

    Sunday, January 31, 2010

    Went to Lot one today to see SHINEe. In the end cannot see anything luhh. Only see the TV one. So sian luh. Somemore the TV no sound at all . So lousy. We see awhile then walked awhile at Lot one and left to Causeway point to eat and walk walk. Was really tired. Took MRT down to Bishan and went to J8 to walk walk, see things. Sorry but ask you hurry cause I'm really tired plus I haven't study my CSR test for tmr.

    YAY! Tmr start school late = can wake up late and more time to sleep. Hahah but only for tmr. Sian sia ): and I end at 5 tmr ):

    I'm sorry for what I did. I may be harsh. But what I did is cause I don't want to drag it further. Its has been a sad life for me ever since 2010 started. OMG!! ):
    I apologised to you, and I'm really sorry for what I've done and wish you will forgive me.

    No comments: