HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SOPHIA! :D
- I had lots of fun during your birthday party with your classmates and your secondary school cliqueeee. :D thought I'd feel left out but overall it was not baddd. Hope you enjoy yourself too. I'll miss youuu. Go out again soon and I'll be seeing you tmr. Hahahah. But still we must meet up soon :D I'll pass you your present soon. Sorry! ):
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CINDA! :D
- Its during our class BBQ, and you left so early but hope you enjoy the BBQ and make sure you like the present we give you k? Hahaha. Dunno what to get for you but just thattt. Sorry but still hope you like it :D
I miss you):
You talk to her more than me. I'm like a vinegar. I want to be numb towards love alreadyyyy ): ): ): ): ): ):
No comments:
Post a Comment