didnt go gym on sunday! eadelin suddenly cant go gym so instead we went to jp then bugis to buy thingy. after that took bus to habourfront (the trip was very fast). slack at habourfront. then ate dinner, talk awhile and took mrt home alone!
slept at 6am and woke up at 3pm. lie on my bed till about 5 plus, watch tv, bathe, eat then watch tv and now using com. watching show. gonna sleep soon. later going down to USS (universal studio singapore) to play with Xueqi, Sihui & Amanda. meeting them at 11.30 at habourfront mrt. see you guys later. :D
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
No comments:
Post a Comment