Tweet tweet

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    today went to watch HSM 3 at PS with val, vee, kush, me and vono! also kind of celebrated vono's birthday. :D firstly, met kush then took bus then mrt to PS then went to times to buy birthday card for vono cos we forgotten to bring ours! haha. after that met val and vee bought the tickets and saw ALOT OF PL LITES! saw vono. vanessa was soooo late. haha. lol -.- then next kush and vono went to change money to give val her money cos val helped them pay for the movie tickets so they went food court to change money while me, val and vee went to buy a small birthday cake for vono. A SMALL SURPRISE PARTY FOR VONO! HAHAHA. (: HSM 3 movie was fantastic. SO DAMN NICE CAN. I FEEL LIKE GOING TO WATCH AGAIN LUH. HAHAHA (: TROY IS SO HANDSOME AND CUTE. HAHA AND GABRIELLA IS SO PRETTY HAHA. THEY ARE GOOD MATCH. HAHAHA. LOL(: went to acarde to play then walk and slack at dohby ghaut mrt station then took mrt to kovan and went we went up the one one three bus just left. so we waited for eighty and saw naomi haha. then alighted and cherry hill bus stop there. the bus was long so didn't took then instead me and kush walked back to school to fetch her sis! (: then slack opposite my house the void there until 6 plus going to 7 then went home:D and now using com. AND,

    PICTURES TIME! :D















    phyllis ; miss you ):

    The day i stop loving you is the day when i close my eyes forever.

    True friendship costs nothing, and yet it's one of the most precious things in life.

    Our friendship is a work of art. We don't understand it, but we know what we like!

    Our friendship is timeless. As time goes by we all grow and change. But each day that passes you become even more special to my world.

    You and I share alot of special memories - because you and i share a very special friendship.

    I've always felt lucky to have you for a friend - a friend i can count on anytime and anywhere.

    Your thoughtfulness kindness and understanding shine through in everything you do.

    Sometimes life is so busy that before i know it, too much time has passed between a call or visit.

    I miss the times we shared talking, laughing, having fun - and even the time when we did nothing at all. I miss just knowing that you're there.

    I can't imagine my world without friendship. I can't imagine my world without YOU.

    No comments: