Tweet tweet

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    went for volleyball thing. then when was over there, decided not to join alr because of N levels next year, i scared i can't cope. ): i'm dying of food studies now. i'm failing everytime. and why is that so? ):

    I can't bear to leave you.
    I started this love for you through many decisions.
    I remembered those times when i get to see you smile.
    I love you <3

    I started this love for you on the 300608
    The day i'll stop loving you is the day when i close my eyes forever ):

    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring. all of which hate the potential to turn a life around. (:

    ~*IF YOU LIKE SOMEONE, YOU WOULDN'T WANT THE PERSON TO BE HURT (:~*

    No comments: