Tweet tweet

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    Every single night,
    I look up at the moon.
    I wish upon a star,
    Hoping you'll come home soon.
    I miss your soft black hair,
    Those beautiful green eyes.
    Ever since I first saw you,
    I knew you were the right person.
    I loved you so much,
    I still do to this day.
    Even after all this time,
    You still take my breath away.
    Sometimes I wonder why,
    I continue hurting so much.
    Been gone for almost a year,
    Yet I keep craving your touch.
    Never do I hear your name,
    We don't keep in contact anymore.
    Remember all that we had promised,
    To never let our love crash onto the floor?
    Slowly I feel you slip away,
    So far away from me.
    I keep holding on for dear life,
    Our love that wasn't meant to be.
    So when I lay down to sleep,
    I pull the covers over my head.
    Secretly wishing that someday,
    You'll be laying beside me in bed.

    No comments: