Tweet tweet

    Thursday, November 20, 2008

    You came into my world, took me by surprise
    Saw the spark deep in you before you saw in me
    Days went by and the more bright it became
    Telling myself that one day it will shine for me

    Choosing my words carefully, don't make a fool
    Despite my intent I become exactly that
    Thinking you will never go for someone like me
    Stop the effort just be who you are, I told myself

    Fortunately, that's when you saw a spark in me
    As I took you in my arms, It felt so right
    Gave you the first kiss, never felt happier
    This scene still fresh in my mind

    We've come a little bit farther
    Although I love the days happening right now
    I like to think back to that very first day
    To the day I conquered you


    ILY and IMY TOO! (: <3

    when are you going to be mine again? ):

    No comments: