i didn't go training today cos got headache but went school for extra lessons! ): monday, slept almost the whole day cos head very pain can't get up my bed. sun too strong. i'm like dying ): sleep at home. i think after bathe then won't headache. then awhile later pain again. my mummy say next time i cannot go camp, everytime come back also sick! ): i want go klang again next year. mei ling, very cute!!! :D tomorrow got extra lesson for CPA again, but it's like free and easy. you want go home then go, you want go break then go. like so free and easy luh. lol. :D gonna sleep soon alr. tired and scared headache is back again.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE! :D love you(:
I MISS KLANG! I'LL DEFINETLY BE GOING BACK AGAIN BUT HOPE MUMMY ALLOW! HAHA:D KLANG ROCKS TO THE CORE! :D
Phyllis ; I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment