Tweet tweet

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    I'VE GOT SUNBURNT AND IT'S REALLY PAIN SOMEMORE ON MY SHOULDERS EH! I WANNA DIE LAH. WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALSO CANNOT? ):

    AM I REALLY WRONG TO LOVE YOU NOW?

    I LIKE THE SONG BETTER IN TIME BY LEONA LEWIS [IF THIS IS HOW IT'S SPELT] (:

    ILOVEYOU<3. All i want for christmas is You. (:


    Your gentle eyes and loving touch

    Make me realize why I love you

    A kind word sopken everyday

    To lift my spirits when I am blue

    A breathless kiss

    When you say my name

    I’ll have other loves

    But it will never be the same

    You are my first

    And perhaps my only

    But to think of life without you

    Leave me feeling lonely

    So for my first love

    I write this poem you inspire

    For I feel no other love will be as this

    No other love could take me higher

    ILOVEYOU<3, DO YOU?

    No comments: