went out with wy and brin in the afternoon about 1 plus. went to heartland to have lunch. after that went shop awhile at popular, then went to the kovan mrt bus stop to wait for 80, board the bus and met mummy inside. went bugis with mummy and her friends. ate steamboat for dinner. reach home about 7.45pm. use com but now then post. yea! pictures with wy and brin at heartland will be uploaded maybe tomorrow:D tomorrow will be going to watch twilight with kush and maybe brin! (:
OMG, TWILIGHT ROCKS. I'M DEFINETLY NOT GONNA MISS IT! <3 HAHA. GOING CATHAY ORCHARD TO WATCH. THEN MAYBE AFTER THAT SHOULD BE GOING DOWN TO BUGIS TO BUY STUFF. THEN GOING DOWN CHURCH FOR REHARSAL / DECOR IN THE L2 AUDITORIAM FOR THE CHRISTMAS SERVICE ON 27TH DEC AND 28TH DEC, I THINK.
I LOVE YOU. <3
At first when we met
We said hi
Now we're still friends
But we've said goodbye
I gave you a chance
And you rejected
You said it's not good right now
And you stand corrected
You see what you've lost
At least I hope you do
You see what others can have
But not you
I don't mean to sound conceited
Or vain in any way
I'm just merely pointing out
What you had, and threw away
I liked you a lot
I honestly did
But did you feel the same?
Were there feelings you hid?
If you had feelings for me
You didn't show it
Because things are over now
And I didn't know it
If you didn't have feelings
Then why did you say so
When the only person you trust, lies
Then where do you go?
I just wanted to say
Thought you needed to know
These feelings I have
Need to be let go
No comments:
Post a Comment