Tweet tweet

    Friday, December 12, 2008

    TO: YOU, RAINBOW.<3
    When I'm with you,
    eternity is a step away,
    my love continues to grow,
    with each passing day.

    This treasure of love,
    I cherish within my soul,
    how much I love you.
    you'll never really know.

    You bring a joy to my heart,
    I've never felt before,
    with each touch of your hand,
    I love you more and more.

    Whenever we say goodbye,
    whenever we part,
    know I hold you dearly,
    deep inside my heart.

    So these seven words,
    I pray you hold true,
    "Forever And Always,
    I Will Love You."

    TO: YOU, EAGER<3

    Your lips speak soft sweetness
    Your touch a cool caress
    I am lost in your magic
    My heart beats within your chest

    I think of you each morning
    And dream of you each night
    I think of your arms being around me
    And cannot express my delight

    Never have I fallen
    But I am quickly on my way
    You hold a heart in your hands
    That has never before been given away

    I wrote your name in the sky,
    but the wind blew it away.
    I wrote your name in the sand,
    but the waves washed it away.
    I wrote your name in my heart,
    and forever it will stay.

    <3.

    No comments: