Tweet tweet

    Saturday, December 13, 2008

    went kallang swimming complex for swimming with kush, her sis and brin! met at 10am and went to the toilet to changed and jump into the water. was fun. I HOPE I CAN LOSE WEIGHT THROUGH THAT. REMEMBER: I WANNA GO AGAIN SWIMMING PLEASE:D THANKS! LOL (: swim and play in the water until about 12 plus. got up, bathe, and went opposite to eat prawn mee in the hawker centre stall! :D then walked to 7-eleven. hatest place lah. i fell and sprain my ankle at the stairs there! so embarrassing and it's really pain! ): after that, took 107 and went brin's house. ate a little rice and went down to church. walked to church and reach about 4 plus i guess. saw wai yee ushering and making so much noise haha :D after Youth Ablaze, stayed back for reharsal for the MY HOPE CHRISTMAS. [but i'm not performing huh.] doing the decoration for L2! :D can watch the reharsal also haha (: had duck rice for dinner, provided by church i think LOL. left church at 9 plus and reach home at 10 i think! :D

    i'm having a headache again, got to eat my medicine, which i don't like eating that medicine! ):

    PICTURES:D











    Am I wrong to love you eh?

    No comments: