Tweet tweet

    Saturday, January 17, 2009



    I miss you more than words can say,
    I think of you each single day,
    I love you like my sister and friend,
    I'll always love you til the end,

    The more i think, the more i weep,
    at least i have memories to keep,
    I know we'll meet again soon enough,
    but i can't wait cos this is tough,

    every time i see a pretty flower,
    i think of you then my eyes shower,
    every time i take out my photo pile,
    i look at you and me and i smile,

    all the memories i hold in my heart,
    no need to miss you, we're not apart.



    This is what I feel. I think it needs to be said
    The truth about my past plays over in my head
    I never thought my heart could ever feel this pain
    I never though that love could drive a man insane

    I held on forever, but no one really cared
    Held on to feelings, that wasn't even there
    Things go wrong in life and you don't know what to do
    But my life made a change on the day that I met you

    Things are now going back to what they were before
    Cause I found the answer to what I've been looking for
    It's not about arguing and fighting, being right or wrong
    It's about friendship and love, respect and being strong

    Now that you're here, I'll cherish each moment to the end
    Cherish the first kiss when you became more than a friend
    When we talked about the stars, I knew we'd be together
    And just like an endless sky, a new love could last forever

    I won't forget the time when you whispered in my ear goodnight
    My heart is counting every minute ?till I can hold you tight
    Every moment you're not here, makes me think of what to do
    So I wont lose what my soul, has grown to feel for you

    This is my confession, but I feel that there's more to be done
    To prove my heart is true and you'll always be number one
    I'm sorry I can't describe exactly what I'm trying to say
    But for now my simple poem will help show you the way.

    No comments: