Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    You will always be my love even if i fall in love with someone once again. I'll remember to love, you taught me how.
    You were always gonna be the one, it's still a sad love song until i can sing a new song.
    There's many things that i don't want to forget about.
    I will probably be thinking about you.

    You will always be inside my heart, you will always have your own place.
    I hope that i have a place in your heart too now and forever you are still the one.
    it's still a sad love song. Until i can sing a new song.

    You are always gonna be my love. Even if i fall in love with someone once again.
    I'll remember to love, you taught me how, you are always gonna be the one, it's still a sad love song.
    Now and forever...

    From the moment i saw you i thought you were an angel. I never had the guts to say...

    I LOVE YOU FORVER! (:

    No comments: