Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, February 03, 2009

    had training today and did cross country. ran 5km run outside srjc school. then after that did 5 sets of 100m and 2 rounds cool down then 5 items and went home (: was so tiring. ): hahah. gonna watch tv then sleeping at 10pm. very tired. and sorry i nvr wait for you to come online. hahaha (: sorry.

    I woke up this morning thinking of you
    And i wondered if you were thinking of me too

    I sat up and thought about our last goodbye
    And all i could do was sit there and cry

    It's hard to let you go when i know what we could be
    I just have to wait until the day that you will finally see

    Maybe someday you'll realize how much i care for you
    Ad maybe you'll realize that you care for me to

    But until we meet what could be fate,
    I'll just sit here thinking of you and wait. (:

    ILOVEYOU,EAGER<33

    No comments: