Tweet tweet

    Friday, February 06, 2009

    I want to know the answer. Do you love me? You are the one I love and you will always be the one I love. The moment I look at you and i got the feeling for you that i would love you forever and i'll nvr give up even though i know you really ---- me that much. I just know that you are the only one I love and i'll nvr let you away. I remembered the date and time that i've fallen for you. I love you and nvr want to see you go again. When i don't get the chance to see you, i'll think of you over and over again and nvr forget you. And, i'll nvr forget how you look in my entire life. When I first saw you, I missed the comfort of being sad, seeing you from far away, without telling you about my heart, I couldn't bare holding my thoughts about how much I would like to hold you and fill you with joy. When I first saw you, I knew my love for you was never going to die. My feeling will nvr stop growing. I love you and I'm missing you again. Hope so see you soon!

    No comments: