Tweet tweet

    Friday, July 10, 2009

    Had school as usual.
    This morning like couldnt wake up la.
    So lazy to get up from my bed.
    But still got up at 630.
    Done everything about 650 i guess.
    Left house & met Kush & her sis at traffic light.
    After that,
    Walked to school.
    Mr T & Mrs J was there checking our attire.
    Haha.
    Walked to class.
    Had music then recess then continued time table.
    Boring lessons today.
    Register 1 - 15 had their 'N' levels english oral.
    Some said were easy.
    Haiz.
    I very scared luh.
    Mine is next tuesday.
    Hope is not a male examiner.

    After school,
    Stayed back in school till 230.
    Left with Vanessa.
    Took 113 then 81 to Tampines to meet Grace.
    I guess i met her around 345.
    Then, did shopping.
    Rest at the playground awhile.
    Did homework for awhile.
    Then went to LJS to take away dinner to go stage there to eat.
    Cos playground got kids wanna play.
    Then ate already was about 650pm.
    By the time walked to the interchange was 7pm.
    Took 81 home, while grace go take away dinner for his dad & his dad drove her home.
    Alighted at opposite SRJC bus stop.
    Waited for 113 & board & went home.
    Reached home, bathe & did QT & using com.
    Gonna study sec 3 work later.
    Haha (:

    I miss you.
    Your birthday is coming!
    I cant wait to see you.

    No comments: