Tweet tweet

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    Left house at 2.35pm.
    Went to heartland to meet Zhen Ying.
    & bought GG's birthday cake.
    After that,
    ZY walked me to church.
    Waited for grace at 1st floor.
    She took so long.
    Haha.
    Then went up together.
    Had worship, sermon & cell as usual.
    Today word really touch my heart.
    Had altar call.
    Went up & cried with many troubles in my heart.
    & ill have to be like Joseph to forget all the troubles.
    After YA,
    Walked with JY & pig to heartland.
    Go take MRT to compass point.
    They went to buy Australia Yoghurt.
    Taste quite nice though.
    I had 3 mouths from pig.
    Hope it is not fattening.
    Haha.
    Then,
    JY went home.
    Ate dinner with pig at KFC.
    Took MRT back to kovan.
    & took 113 home.
    Now home,
    Watched boys over flowers just now.
    Showered & now using lappy.

    My plan for tmr is to stay at home & study & try to do QT..
    Haha (:
    Maybe only evening then going out for dinner.
    Hope ill be able to follow my plan.

    6 MORE DAYS!
    I WISH I COULD GO. ):
    I miss you &
    I wanna go & see you. ):

    No comments: