Tweet tweet

    Friday, September 04, 2009

    It has been long since I last updated my blog.
    & my blog seems so dead NOW! ):
    nobody tagging it.
    HAHAH.

    Today, went opposite after school w clique t eat.
    Then, went back t class t study & waited for sarah tannn & her friend..
    After that, went t church t study.
    Didnt really study.
    Was playing with sarah tannn & th other girl(i shall be safe, & not spell her name in case wrong spelling)

    HAHAH.
    Then, walked with her friend home.
    I am so nice t send her home.
    Hahah:D
    Then, met grace & priscilla on th way to heartland.
    & went w them for dinner at KFC.
    Had dinner, headed down t Hougang Mall w grace t get the ingredients for tmr thingy.
    Then took 113 & home:)

    Tmr, chill out w cell.
    Not sure where is the venue yet I guess:D
    Somewhere at nearby park i guess.
    So that we wont waste time travelling & more time t play.
    Heh.
    4 t 5pm, there will be worship & testimonies sharing i guess.
    Then after that is chill out time w cell until 930pm.
    Meeting kush before that I think:)

    That is about it.
    Have fun(:

    No comments: