Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    It has been a long time since i came t this blog & uploaded it.
    So now i am doing it.
    OMG, why am i still using the com?
    I am suppose t be studying.
    & N levels is just 2 weeks away. ):

    Oh my, i am so scared for N levels.
    During the sept holidays, i had english & chinese N level paper already.
    & today i had CPA practical N levels.
    Th rest will be on 5th oct t 9th oct.
    Science, Maths, CPA theory & F&N.
    Hope i can do better for prelims.

    Oh, today CPA N level practical was really bad. ):
    Idk how t do th chart th time.
    Die la.
    5 marks luh.
    Then th mail merge only need t print 1 recipent.
    I went t print 2.
    Hope they dont minus marks ):
    Its quite hard ):
    Practice & prelims was like easier than this.
    Hope i can pass though.
    I still got my Dreamweaver t push me up.
    So should be can pass. Heh.
    After school,
    Went hougang mall w kush, val, puvan, vee & van.
    Vono cant go.
    Brin went out w aichin i guess.
    Dharani confirm cant go so dont need ask.
    Hahah (:

    I bet everyone is having lots of stress now.
    For either N or O or EOYs exams.

    But no matter what,
    Jia you & you all can do it.
    All th best for whatever papers you all have. Heh (:

    LEETUEK & KIM HYUN JOONG IS VERY CUTE, HOT & HANDSOME! :D
    Hahah.
    I love them. Heh

    <3

    No comments: