Tweet tweet

    Friday, October 02, 2009

    I'm back to posting after so longgg.
    Next week is N levels.
    Haiz.
    So fast.
    & my last day of school is 15th Oct.

    I'm going to graduate on that day I guess.
    Haiz ):

    Monday to Wednesday went to Serangoon macs, chit chat & talked.
    Wednesday reached home only at 7 plus.
    Waited for Nur & Brintha to come back from AMK.
    Walked with Jaspreet but she went interchange.
    Then walked alone to bus stop.
    Brintha & Ai Chin went for dinner.
    Nur went by the other way :D

    Thursday went to Far East to eat Cow Junior & study there.
    Went with Ai Chin, Brintha & Wan Yi.
    Brintha & Wan Yi ate then went home already.
    Me & Ai Chin studied till 5.30pm.
    Went to the toilet & took MRT back (:

    Friday went to Serangoon Macs with Nur :D
    Studied.
    I kept dragging the time until 6 or 6 plus then we left.
    Hahaha.
    Sorry NUR :)

    Monday, 5th Oct is start of "N' levels!
    First paper is Science paper 1 & 2 :D
    Haiz ):

    I miss you every second of my life ):
    I can't wait to see you again ):

    No comments: