Went to Serangoon macs to study awhile.
Didn't study much though.
Because macs was too crowded.
We don't want them to chase us out so we get out ourselves.
Went to Serangoon CC to check if we could study there?
They don't allow.
So we went to waiyee's house to study till about 3 plus.
Left & went to church.
Had chill out.
But I didn't played.
Had no mood during that time, really!
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much again.
Called pizza delivery
& had pizza & chicken wing for dinner.
Chit chat awhile.
Left church at 7 plus 8 I think.
Took bus with waiyee & her brother.
I'm sorry for putting you in a difficult position.
But really, I really suggest you to sort out your own feelings & let me know!
I really need an answer! ):
Do you think I should stop talking to you?
But I really miss you ):
I can't wait for monday ):
I really need to have a chance to prove myself.
I really loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment