It has been pretty long since I last updated this blogggg. Last update was like 16th Nov and today is the 25th Nov. Hahah.
Had lots of fun yesterday. Definately going to miss 4E1'09. Took lots of photos. Had class photos as well. Those who have the pictures hurry upload to facebook then tag me lehhh. Hahaha. Yeserday prom night was fantastic as well :D How I wish they would be one more day of prom night againnn. Hahahah :D
Maybe I guess you should forget me and move on. Maybe its not cause of me that you wanted to break up with her but some other reason. But I really think that it will not happened between the both us.. I'll let you fulfill your that dream before you go to KL. You'll come down then I'll see. I just want to say, forget me and move on. Although I know you won't be coming to my blog, but all this are actually for youuu. I already have someone in mindddd. Sorryyyy.
No comments:
Post a Comment