John little sales is finally over. It has been a tiring sales but robinsons is worse. Rbinsons earn as much money as john little I think. When clearing stocks today, the brand of the attire we did like lose out luh. Got so many extra stocks have to bring back to the company. Hahah. Now its time to find next job againnn. Haiz lazy lahh must go find another job. Hahah. Tomorrow shall go check out on my bank book whether robinsons give me my pay already anottt. And tomorrow also must go see the john little boss to hand up my photocopied IC and bank book at somerset mrtt. Siannn. Hahahha :D
Damn tired. After clear up which is about 12 plus 1pm. Went to lavender. He need go make passport. So followed him. Then after that went down to Chinatown OG to find his friend. Eat late lunch and shop around OG. Got so many nice shorts I want to buy. From OG the surfers
paradise. Then left at about 6 plus. Took MRT down to Serangoon then took bus 53 home :) Then reached home, bathe then watch TV awhile and then fell asleep. Damn tired. Woke up at 8 plus, eat dinner then now using com.. :)
Holding your hand, I won't fear tomorrow. Here where we stand. We'll never be aloneee. You take my hand to guide me home and now I'm in love.. You become the meaning of my lifeee. I love youuu.
No comments:
Post a Comment