Tweet tweet

    Saturday, December 12, 2009

    Saturdayyy. Met priscilla, daryl and his friend at heartland macs. Waited for them to eat then we went to meet friend then buy stuff then at about 11.30 then we took 113 to church. Reached church bus stop waited for waiyee and sophia. While waiting, priscilla helped me to put lotion and cream on my thumbb. Thanks priscilla :D Went to church at about 12.05pm I think. Then went to register then went to MPH room. Waited for them to tell us our instructions and we had games. We played captain's ball. I didn't play. Was too tired and lazy to playyy ): After we played and the winner is 18 years old group.. We didn't win I guess. But its okay lahh. We had fun. Hahahah :) After we played, the leaders had their turn to play against themselves. Leaders VS leaders. Hahaha. After captain's ball, went back to MPH room. Sit down and talk. Talked to Linus about some stuff. Then went out to do BBQ-inggg. Was funnn. The food was nice tooo. I ate chicken today. Hope my thumb doesn't become even fatter cause of that.. Or else, I'm going to be so dead cause I'm not suppose to eat. Hahaha. Ended at about 8 somethingg. Sit at MPH stage there and waited for the LEADS peopleee :D After they ended was about 10.05pm. Was too late. Didn't wanted to follow them to macs. Wanted to come home and talk to you online. End up, I come online, bathe then waited for youuu. Then you suddenly msg me you too tired to come online then I think its better for you to go and sleep and don't waste money todayyy :) Anyway, thanks for telling :)

    Faster come back, I miss youuu ): ): ): ):
    I cannot survive like this anymoreee.
    If this carries on, I'll just die ):
    I shall be patient and wait for Mondayyy ):
    Hope I'm able to survive..

    No comments: