Sundayyy. Woke up at 12 plus. Hahaha damn tired ): Went out to eat with my father at some nearby coffee shop. Had laska. Came back to eat medicine and put lotion and cream on my thumbb. Then watch charity show for awhile till about 3pm. Went to take shower. Then prepared and left house with daddy at about 3.45pm. Took 45 to Serangoon MRT then circle line to Bishan MRT. Went to Sony Ericsson Service Center to repair jie's phoneee. After repairing, walked to g2000 to see clothes cause jie wanted to get for her work. Then end up didn't get cause got nothing. Then I went to levis and wanted to get levis jeans :) So daddy bought for me levis jeans, skinny type. Lol. After buying, went to walk walk at J8 while waiting for mummy to join us for dinner. Then after that mummy met us at food court. Had dinner. After eating, took bus 53 back home :D
Mondayyy. Woke up at 11 plus. Bathe and prepared. Met waiyee in the bus. Took 113 to Kovan. Had lunch there. We ate KFC, damn full. Then took MRT down to Orchard cause waiyee wanted to go there to buy her the blouse clothes from Far East. Then after going Far East, took train down to City Hall MRT. Went to Funan. Wanted to find pig. End up she went for lunch already. So we surprise her then went to Penisular Plaza there to find her. We told her we not coming to find her but actually we went. And we surprised her. Hahahah :) After Funan, walked to Central to visit Sophia. Before visiting her, we went to buy ice cream first then went up to find her. Chat with her for awhile then followed her down to high street to pass stuff then went to take bus 54 straight to Bishan. Went to J8 popular to buy planner for the year 2010.. After buying, went with waiyee cause she wanted to get nail polish from the korean shop I guess. Then after that, we took bus 53 back home. Went back home to take money and stayed at home awhile then about 8pm. Took bus 53 to Serangoon MRT then MRT down to Clarke Quay. Went up to Central the case logic to look for Sophia againnn :) Waited for her to finish work which is at 9.30pm. Then went with her to eat dinner. Had burger king for dinner :D Finished eating liao. Then took MRT down to Serangoon and took bus 53 back home. Hahaha..
I'm tiredddd.
I miss youuu ):
Finally I can talk to you againnn :)
Sorry I can't / don't dare to go out with you aloneee.
I'll try okayyy.
No comments:
Post a Comment