Siannn. Went out to meet priscilla at bishan. Went to withdraw money then forget to ask them to help me update my bank book. Then forget it cause the queue damn longg. After that went to macs to have lunch :) Then went down to Bugis street go buy ring :D walk, walk, see, see. Then went down to Iluma to look for waiyee cause she working there. Stayed there until about 2.15pm. Took MRT down to city hall. Walked to priscilla's parents office. Photocopied my bank book and IC there. Then stayed there to help out then left at 6 plus. Went to Funan to have dinner. Had KFC. Voice going to no more soon AGAIN.. Eat too much unhealthy food. Hahaha :) After that walked with priscilla to Central to look for sophia. Then send priscilla to underpass then walked back to wait for sophia to finished work. Went with her and her friend for dinner at yoshinoya downstairs. Then we took MRT to Serangoon together. Then her friend went another way. Then walked with sophia to bus stop. But she take 158 I took 53 luhhh :D Reached home about 11pm I think. Bathe and now using com.
Another day has gone, I'm still all alone. How could this be. You're not here with me. You never said goodbye. Someone tell me why. Did you have to go, and leave my world so cold. Everyday I sit and ask myself, how did love slip away. Something whispers in my ear and says, that you're not alone. For I am here with you, though you're far away, I am here to stay. Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart. Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry. Asking me to come, and hold you in my arms.Your burdens I will bear. But first I need your hand. Then forever can begin. Everyday I sit and ask myself. Whisper three words and I'll come running, and you know that I'll be there. For you are not alone. One day has pass, and I'm here missing youuu. You took my heart away when my whole world is grey. You gave me everything. And a little bit more. And when it's cold at night, and you sleep by my side. You become the meaning of my life. Holding your hand, I won't fear tomorrow. Here where we stand, we'll never be aloneee.
No comments:
Post a Comment