I suddenly miss my last time highlight hair. Now my hair is like totally black ): stupid school, don't allow us to dye hair. Tsk. I think I'm going to use the liese shampoo to dye hair again luhh. Hack care lahh. Black like not very nice. I want highlight natural brown :) hahah :D
And I bet you guys had fun during camp. I didn't go camp and I wish I was there too. Haiz ): miss the camp. Heard many wonderful and funny stories during the camp. Its alright. Its over. Just have to study now. Haiz. Tourism got so much things to memorise. Thought it was not very hard. But after the 2 weeks of school, its not as easy as I thought. Haha. But its okay :) shall try hard.
Went to kovan to meet priscilla and her friend. Then took MRT down to Serangoon to meet sophia. Waited for her to come inside the MRT so I don't need tap out and waste money. Hahaha. Then headed down to compass point to eat and shop. After that took MRT down to kovan and walked to church. After church went kovan to buy food and da bao to eat at the park. Went back to kovan to buy slippers cause slippers broke. Hahaha. Waited for priscilla's parents to fetch her home then I waited for 113 and went back home :D
No comments:
Post a Comment