Thursday after school went to eat dinner with Cinda, Cindy, Huixian and Jiahui. Had mixed rice for dinner. After dinner took MRT and bus back. Met mummy to go and see doctor. Wasn't feeling well. End up doctor gave me 2 days MC and I can't go for camp the next 2 days. I really wish I could go actually.
Friday morning woke up at about 5 plus and feel that I feel really sick. Wanted to go take shower but mummy asked me how was I? I told her my throat very pain so she asked me to rest at home and I went back to sleep and sms Cinda that I couldn't come and told her sorry. Anyway, sorry Cinda.. I also really wish I could be there. I hope you all are having fun there too :D
Heard most of them are getting sick, so do take care everyone okay? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment