Tweet tweet

    Wednesday, January 06, 2010

    Its only the 3rd day of school and there is so much project work. And I hate project, still must present. Wa laooo. If don't need present then just do the powerpoint slides or whatt, I don't mind luhhh. But must present, I hate it sia ):

    Wa, I envy you siaa. Can go to waiyee class. I'm stuck in TA. While you have move to TB. I don't think I'll be moving over cause the new comers are coming in. There is no chance to ask to go over your class cause most new people will be going your class and their results will be out tmr. And I haven't even asked the teacher so it will be too lateee. You guys all enjoy yourself. At least got at least 1 PL partner in the class. Good for you all.

    YAY! Finally tmr gonna get our textbooks or else really I can't study. Then come back home nothing to do, cannot study. I better study hard and I'm going to Higher Nitec. If cannot, I think I'll be damn sad lahhh ): so I'm going to do welll :D

    No comments: