WTH, tmr got cross country. Sian leyy. Somemore its in the afternoon, even worse. Weather so hot expect me to go run. Then before that still must go to school normal time for lesson. Tired plus its at lackside. Unknown place sia. Lol. Next Thursday want at Bedok Resoviour luh. Down there nicer to run cross countryy. But I doubt I running. Gonna walk all the way. Waste time. And lazy. Hahahah :D
I got work from Friday to Sunday at expo. The natas travel fair :D must go down find me k? They say the entrance need to pay $4 but I don't think so lah. Acutally I also not sure ley. Hahahah :D guess Saturday after work will be rushing down to East Coast park to go celebrate ting's birthday. Awhile also nvm, can celebrate can le. If not never even celebrate with her this year ):
Tireddd.
No comments:
Post a Comment