Tweet tweet

    Friday, February 19, 2010

    YAY! Today Friday. Means tmr is weekends, no school . Can sleep until late also cannn :D I really thought next Monday no PE luhh. Siannn. And next Thursday got cross country lah. Don't feel like running . Sian sia .

    Today after school , took bus 963 opposite school and went to Telok Bangula rise there . Went somewhere there the coffee shop to eat lunch with the joker people , Michelle, Rong Ting and Cherry. Seriously damn joker lah. Today laugh like siao luhhh. After that took cab to Rong Ting's house . Sit awhile , started doing project all the way until 5 plus 6 . Watch Anutie Lucy VCD awhile then Cherry wanna go find her stead , so follow luh. Cause after that Michelle also not going Habourfront MRT so I take with Cherry luh. If not later I dunno where to alight. Hahaha :) take until Serangoon then walked with Cherry by circle line way and took bus 45 home .

    Why everyday confirm got 1 problem de ? I really hate what I'm going through now . I hate my life nowwww . Why must like that ? Wa lao ):
    I won't hate you cause you asked me to. I don't hate people unless for some other reason that is quite serious like..... Stop asking me to hate you . Stop saying you're not good enough. Cause whatever you say, won't make me stop myself from hating you . Cause I got no reason for doing that .

    No comments: