Tweet tweet

    Saturday, June 20, 2009

    Had church today (:
    Met wai yee & pig at wai yee's house bus stop.
    Followed wai yee to get her hair cut thinner.
    While she was cutting,
    Me & pig went to buy blended ice & waffle.
    After that,
    Left for church.
    Reach church,
    Wai yee went for her ushering.
    Me & pig stayed outside & wrote down the ingredients to bake on Thursday for cell bonding.
    After that,
    Went in & sat with zhen ying & the rest.
    Had worship, sermon & cell as usual.
    Went for dinner with our cell & the other sec 4 cell.
    Had KFC for dinner (:
    I kinda took like half an hour to eat.
    Haha.
    Was laughing & chit chatting.
    Haha (:

    Went with gabriel to buy his bread & blended ice.
    Walked to outside heartland bus stop
    & took bus 53 with wai yee & marcus (:
    Reach home about 8 plus.
    Took a shower & was done at 9pm.
    Rest.
    Watch boys over flower at 9.30 to 11pm.
    11pm started using the com
    & not sure what time am i gonna use until.
    Did QT just now but have yet to send out.
    Haha (:


    Why wont you care about me?
    Are you gonna leave me alone?
    It's time for me to let go of You.
    I dont wish to hurt myself any further.
    Everytime I wish to talk to you,
    You either ignore me or scold me.
    For me,
    I can tell is scold.
    But maybe for you,
    Is just a normal talking attutide to me.
    We doesnt seem to get along.
    So even if I like you,
    You wont be able to help me in times of my trouble.

    No comments: