Tweet tweet

    Friday, June 19, 2009

    Heh.
    Im not asleep yet.
    Father's laptop, wireless internet is working now.
    Haha. (:
    So im using it.
    Heh. (:
    Suppose to go 574 tmr.
    But Wai Yee suddenly cant make it.
    So I doubt ill be going tmr.
    Sorry, for last minute changes.
    So i guess ill be going Hougang gym with Brintha instead.
    After gym,
    Should be going home to study
    & use com Iguess.
    Hope I can lose weight luh.
    Haha (:

    OHOHOH,
    I need to buy do more shopping. Haha (:

    I want to talk to you.
    But idk how to start.
    I scared you might hate me for disturbing you.
    But everytime I see you online,
    I've the urge to want to talk to you.
    But im lack the courage.
    I remembered what you said once,
    Its really nice & sweet.
    I just wish,
    You could say that every night.
    But i dont think i've the chance anymore.
    I can still tell that I still have feelings for you,
    Maybe is just that i really dk how to express it to you.
    I guess,
    I still love you.

    No comments: