Tweet tweet

    Sunday, June 14, 2009

    Went out at 12 plus &
    came back only at around 7.30pm.
    Went to grand central hotel.
    Had dim sum for lunch.
    Then headed down to,
    Suntec city to see the IT roadshow.
    My father bought a new laptop,
    hope I can share with him.
    Haha. (:
    After that,
    headed to upper paya lebar road for dinner.
    I ate steamboat with my parents.
    While sis ate something indiviual.
    Haha.
    Then, we took 62 home. (:

    I guess im tired today.
    No idea why.
    But something just came to my mind while I was at the IT roadshow.
    I guess im just thinking too much.
    I just cant make myself please you.
    Im sorry,

    There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer;
    no disease that enough love will not heal;
    no door that enough love will not open;
    no gulf that enough love will not bridge;
    no wall that enough love will not throw down;
    no sin that enough love will not redeem..
    It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble;
    how hopeless the outlook;
    how muddled the tangle;
    how great the mistake.
    A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
    If only you could love enough you would be the happiest and most powerful being in the world..

    No comments: