Tweet tweet

    Saturday, October 10, 2009

    Went to J8 for lunch, shop awhile & sit down at Long John Silver to chit chat awhile. Then went to church. Wanted to sit at Macs but was damn crowded so decided to go LJS. Waiyee left early to go church first cause she got ushering. Then later me, Priscilla, Sophia, Kar yun & Kar rong went down to church together. After church, went out with Priscilla, Sophia, Waiyee & me. Went to compass point. Had subway for dinner. After that, went to shop for accessories & clothes for a little while & went back home. Took MRT to Serangoon then took 53 back home with Waiyee.

    The message is just what I wanted to say to you. I hope you read it will & understand every single bit I said. I really mean my word in the message that I send you & I hope I can do what I cannnn or wanttt. I really hope you mean what you said as well. Cute or not cute or whatever. You might care for me but not to the extend where you really need me. If I die or not, I know you won't care. Maybe I've decided to do what to do..

    Falling for you is a song for you. I can't live without you. You're always in my heart. I can't let you go! Seriously. It takes time to love someone but it takes years to forget someone whom you really love. If someone really don't want to let go of you, don't. It is not the easiest thing to do.

    No comments: